Monday, October 8, 2012

October 8, 2012 - I check the ING Charity site daily, but still no postings with information on how to register TOC for the marathon.  I'm hopeful it will be up soon.  In the meantime we are continuing to put together Tails of Courage: Run Your Race and to train for marathons and triathlons.  I for one, run with my 2 year old daughter in her sport stroller.  In a few weeks, I will start with bike training and will get a kid seat to attach to the back of the bike for her.  Hey, we train how we can, and it's inspiring.    We will be participating in Barktoberfest at Willow Street Vocational Technical School in Willow Street, Pennsylvania on October 20, 2012 from 10 AM-2PM.  There will be a low cost vaccine clinic, adoption event, microchip clinic, games, food, t-shirt sales, etc.  Should be a good time.  We hope to see everyone there.  And keep up your training!

No comments:

Post a Comment