Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 15, 2012 - It took a few days of coaxing, but I did manage to get Tick Tock to give me her words. 
Tick Tock - Hi there, nice to meet you.  I really do like people, and I am very grateful for being saved.  I come from South Carolina and was found paralyzed by ticks.  A team of amazing, and not squeamish, people spent several hours picking hundreds of ticks from my body.  Don't worry, those little buggers did not give me Lyme!  I sat in a shelter for a bit, and then drove up to Pennsylvania with some nice people.  Suddenly, there I was, surrounded by a bunch of dogs and being taught an invisible fence.  Wow I do not like to go near the line that zaps!  I am a gentle soul and really just want a quiet home to call my own.  I really enjoy walking on a leash and curling up in the sun.  Being abandoned to be eaten alive was pretty traumatic but I'm willing to give life another shot if you are....

No comments:

Post a Comment