Friday, August 3, 2012

August 3, 2012 - Isabell - Well, not really sure how this happened, I mean, wanderin' the big apple,  minding my own and suddenly bam!  Thrown in with a bunch a otha dogs in this big buildin' in Harlem!  I'm a good New York kid, never hurt nobody.  I'm told I'm actually pretty friendly.  I like to play with things, a little street ball, chill out with my peeps.  Oh yea, I am awesome on a leash, forget about them Westminsta' pups, I can roll with da best of em!  And now, after a really long drive out of the city, here I find myself, in the country!  There's nature out here, and it's pretty cool.  I learned this thing called an invisible fence, yea, there's no fence, just this thing that makes a weird noise when I go near it.....so I don't go near it!  I'm finally able to eat as much as I want, I'm told I'm a little thin which is all the rage in NYC but out here I guess they want a little curve on us ladies.  Oh, and there are kids in the area, lots of kids to play with.  So there you have it, I love the city, I love the country.  Gotta love New York! 

No comments:

Post a Comment