Thursday, August 9, 2012

August 9, 2012 - Hi there, I'm Muffin, or Muffins as some call me.  Well, never did a blog entry before, never really had anyone pay attention enough to my thoughts long enough to share.  For the first time in my life I'm allowed to be a lap dog which is confusing and amazing at the same time.  It's so exciting to have people pay attention to me and not just ask me to be a stuffed animal.  I was purchased I'm told and spent most of my puppy time in a crate because no one had time for me.  Now that I'm 9 months old, the people who passed me around a bit, said that they acknowledge they have no time for me and gave me over in the Petsmart parking lot to a nice group of people....who immediately had some smiling man stick me with a needle!  Honestly, is this any way to treat a puppy....well, yes, I'm told it actually is.  I do NOT like getting a bath, but I am grateful not to have so much fur sticking out oddly.  Cutting my nails is not my favorite thing either, but I am glad they no longer curl under by my paws, it was tough to walk.  I adore children, I like to be gentle with them because they are fragile like me.  I really do like people, and want to spend time with them.  I am currently in a home with a lot of other dogs and they are all very nice, but to be honest, I'm partial to the quiet and am a little overwhelmed.  I still like my peaceful me time, but I do love this thing called affection......I think that's all I really have to share for now, thanks for listening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment