Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012 - Heath - Hi there I'm Heath!  I'm a puppy!  I love to run and play and swim and play....invisible fence, I know the invisible fence!  A leash is a chew toy I can take with me on walks!  Ok, so I'm not housetrained BUT I am great in the bath and I LOVE LOVE LOVE KIDS!!  Kids are so cool, they are small people with sticky fingers to lick.  My brothers and sisters and I were handed over to a nice group of people called Veterinarians.  THEN, we went to a very cool place with lots of other dogs to play with.  And there were cats, lots of cats, very neat little creatures who I like a lot.  THEN, we moved to a place called Pennsylvania.  All of my siblings have been adopted into their new homes.  I know I'll get there.  Someone will want me, I'm handsome!  Until then, I'm learning all kinds of neat things and playing with lots of other dogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment